Once simply attached to the milk tube, the device will be ready to operate straight, without needing any further connections to be made, whether electrical or otherwise. Connecting the system only to the milk line is enough for putting it in service.
The device automatically detects the flow of milk and starts working. Thereby, it leaves no need for any further procedures like powering up the device or shutting it off once the milking process is over.
At starting stage, Mastitis and Subclinical Mastitis will be auto-diagnosed, triggering an automated visual alarm at different light intensities depending on the level/severity of the disease.
Features of MSP42
• Easy to install to parlour. Battery powered, no electrical connection required.
• The battery life is designed to be 2 years. After two years, the battery can be easily replaced.
• Diagnoses subclinical mastitis at an early stage. Instantly warns the milker.
• With two different warning levels, you can easily understand the stage of Mastitis.
• You can buy with secure payment over the website. You can install it very quickly after delivery.